Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sun Worship

On a hot tar roof, in mid-morn,
I silently lay spread eagle. As afternoon unveils hot rays,
Which caress my naked body,
I am conscious of his presence.
His rays of light are absorbed
Deep within me, exciting me.
Yet he has not touched me,
He is just growing nearer,
Caressing every inch of my nakedness
Within his warming glow.
I can feel my excitement growing,
As his light penetrates my skin.
Gently fondling my every aspect of being
Causing sweat to blossom at my nape.
Gently I roll, deep within desires of being fulfilled,
As he stood there watching.
Lying on my stomach,
I feel his heat massaging my back,
And flowing to my buttocks,
Setting my entire body afire.
Relaxing after the ecstasy,
I fall into a light slumber.
Holding fast and dreaming of his warmth and excitement.
Awakened quite suddenly, by a cold breeze blowing,
He is gone behind a cloud.
In my not yet shaken off slumber, I do wonder...
If tomorrow I may enjoy,
The light and warmth of his presence,
Or will my day be cloudy and gray, with no sun bathing!©

No comments:

Post a Comment